These beautifully embellished Moroccan tombs were built in the 16th century as a mausoleum for Saadian sultans. The tombs were lost for many years until the French rediscovered it with aerial photographs in 1917. The mausoleum is split into three different rooms where about sixty members of the Saadi Dynasty are burried. Each room expresses Islamic and Moroccan architecture with floral patterns, calligraphy, geometric mosiac tiles, white carrara marble from Italy, and finely carved cedar wood and stucco. Outside of the mausoleum is a garden where several soldeirs and servants are burried.